sexta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2011

small sky country(what I've found part two) - Red Heart The Ticker



Small Sky Country (What I've Found Part II)
I said I'd find you water, but the ledge where I dug was dry, said I'd cover those rafters, but we're still looking at sky. And I know it's only small sky country, but I hope you keep me company.
The stair I was building folded like a paper fan, and the mirror I was hanging reflected back a different man. And I know I ain't the only man you've seen, but I hope you keep me company. Yeah I hope you keep me company .It's what I want it's what I've wanted.
Brought you home an accordion, but the bellows were in disrepair, the song I wrote for your singing was dark and a little too spare. And I know feeling free is a mighty nice feeling, but I hope you keep me company. Yeah I hope you keep me company . It's what I want it's what I've wanted.
Well here is our bedroom, we can lay side by side. Yeah it's a hard floor, but on your back you can watch the sky. And I know it's only small sky country, but I hope you keep me company cause I'm feeling nothing but tenderness towards you.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário